abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

HELP with invoicing and problems (English support PLEASE!!!!!!)
ronliz88
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello.

I've been a Vodafone customer for over 2 years -

Recently I moved an apartment and Vodafone was not supported here - therefore - I had to use a different provider.

I completed my move and returned my modem.

I reached out to customer support already via phone over two weeks ago for those matters:

1) I've been told I will be charged for the modem/router even though I already RETURNED IT - yesterday i WAS CHARGED For 100 EURO for the modem. 

2) Infoscore have been sending me mails that I did not pay my bill - even though I HAVE 120 EURO CREDIT On my account. the customer support told me he will contact his colleague from infoscore to have them leave me ALONE. I want to make sure this happend. 

I want my CREDIT back on my account. 

If this matters are not solved I am going to reach out to my lawyer and file a claim against Vodafone. this has been an exhuasting time period dealing with Vodafone over and over. 

LET ME GO. 

I am available on my email - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My kundenumer is xxxxxxxxxxxx

Edit: @ronliz88   Please do not post personal information publicly.

7 Antworten 7
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi ronliz88,

welcome to our Community

We can have a look on that. Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I messaged on private all the requested details,

T?hanks

Stephan

Hi ronliz88,

thanks for your pm.

The contract was already cancelled to January 19th. In November there was a little issue with the direct debit, but this could be already cleared out. With the direct debit and your bank transfer you had a credit balance of 114,07 Euro in the January invoice.

Now you have been charged with 100,- Euro because we didn't got the router back. But there's no Infoscore Flag.

That's the summary so far for your cable contract.

Regards

Stephan

Hello Stephan, 

This is incorrect. 

I sent back my modem on October to the provided shipping label. I do not have a modem with me and I have no service for the past 4 months as the building is not serviced by Vodafone. 

Also, I'm attaching my infoscore mail. 

What I'm asking for is to reimburse me my 100 euro and balance and make sure this infoscore threat is removed. 

Thank you. 

Stephan

Hi ronliz88,

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but the answer is correct for the customer data you gave me.

The attached document (which I deleted due to data privacy) concerns a different customer number. And for this business account we have outstanding invoices that have already been forwarded to a collection agency.

For the first customer number you gave me, we can credit the router when you send it back or send proof that you sent it back.

For the old business connection and the collection claims I can't do anything for you. That it has come to this, you are responsible for yourself.

Regards

Stephan

ronliz88
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Stephan,

Obviously - you have no real desire to assist here because if you've read my full story and issue here you would understand I am in the right here. 

I've been living in *** where this "company" account was created.

I've moved from *** to *** and when the move was done - whoever created the new account for me did not close the old one. Needless to say, I was charged twice for a year for the same service. After trying to proof Vodafone they made a mistake - obviously, it failed - because I am dealing with ignorant people. 

I said, OKAY - lets move on with life. Afterwards, my Sonnenburger account was shut down after some one realized they made a mistake - but did not reimburse me.

I was left with the contract of *** strasse 18 ( it is the same NAME - I am MR *** and not FRAU *** as written in the 'Company' account) - I took the modem from *** to *** and used it fine until around October - where I moved to another address - *** 10. Vodafone did NOT service the building and therefore I was let off the contract (not without paying another 3 months for NO service, but WHATEVER) -  and I had sent the modem immediatly to the address provided.

Tracking number: ***

About the collection - This account was closed by Vodafone. I paid my remaining balance to Vodafone and therefore I had a credit of 114 EURO on my account. I do not know why it wasn't registered to the correct Vodafone 'account' - but I did PAY what I had to pay. 

Stephan

Hi ronliz88,

I don't think you can judge whether I have the desire to help you or not.

I read your "story", I checked the accounts and and my view of the facts has not changed.

The fact is: that the open items have been handed over to a collection agency is your own fault. As the open items for the business contract have not been paid since September 2019, the transfer to a collection agency is justified. Because you hadn't paid what you had to pay.

The routers have not arrived at our logistics in Nuremberg. Unfortunately, the tracking number does not give any information about where you have sent the equipment. So the calculation of the devices is also justified.

With the facts at hand, there's nothing we can do here. Contact the collection agency to settle the outstanding balances.

Regards

Stephan