abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

HELP. How to contact Vodafone Deutschland Kabel customer support?
jonab
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

HELP. How to contact Vodafone Deutschland Kabel customer support?

I would like to contact by email as I can not explain by phone in German the problem I have (I'll need to use translator) , but I cabn not find anywhere their email address.

Danke

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

@jonab  schrieb:
From June 1st I will start charging €15 per day for storing your router if you will not collect it from me or if you will not provide to me a return label with return address.

There is no return label - you have to send the devices back on your own expenses. And if this is not done within 14 days, you might also be charged for not returning the devices in time.

Depending on your contractual partner - most presumably Vodafone (Kabel) Deutschland, except you were using the contract in Hesse, North Rhine-Westphalia or Baden-Württemberg - you will have to return the device to the following address at your own expenses:

Vodafone Deutschland

c/o DHL Paket

Am Tower 222

90475 Nürnberg

And there won't be any kiond of "storage fee" that Vodafone will reimburse you if you miss to comply with your contractual obligations to send back the devices in time without further request and at your own expenses.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

21 Antworten 21
jonab
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Dear Vodafone Kabel Deutschland,
I need to return to you your equipment as you have terminated my contract.
I can not get any help over the phone. I have tried to contact you on various email addresses I was given by customer support over the phone, but all of them just bounce back.
Please contact me regarding return of your equipment.
From June 1st I will start charging €15 per day for storing your router if you will not collect it from me or if you will not provide to me a return label with return address.

Regards.

Sehr geehrte Vodafone Kabel Deutschland,
Ich muss Ihnen Ihre Ausrüstung zurückgeben, da Sie meinen Vertrag gekündigt haben.
Ich kann telefonisch keine Hilfe bekommen. Ich habe versucht, Sie über verschiedene E-Mail-Adressen zu kontaktieren, die mir vom Kundensupport telefonisch mitgeteilt wurden, aber alle kommen einfach zurück.
Bitte kontaktieren Sie mich bezüglich der Rücksendung Ihrer Ausrüstung.
Ab dem 1. Juni werde ich 15 € pro Tag für die Aufbewahrung Ihres Routers berechnen, wenn Sie ihn nicht bei mir abholen oder wenn Sie mir kein Rücksendeetikett mit Absenderadresse zur Verfügung stellen.

Grüße.
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

I'm afraid to tell you that English support is only given on best effort base - which may mean that there's most presumably no support in English at all. There is also no direct mail address but only the contact form.

If you tell us a bit about your problem here , then maybe someone in here can help you.

@jonab  schrieb:

There is no return label - you have to send the devices back on your own expenses. And if this is not done within 14 days, you might also be charged for not returning the devices in time.

Depending on your contractual partner - most presumably Vodafone (Kabel) Deutschland, except you were using the contract in Hesse, North Rhine-Westphalia or Baden-Württemberg - you will have to return the device to the following address at your own expenses:

Vodafone Deutschland

c/o DHL Paket

Am Tower 222

90475 Nürnberg

And there won't be any kiond of "storage fee" that Vodafone will reimburse you if you miss to comply with your contractual obligations to send back the devices in time without further request and at your own expenses.

Ich kann E-Mails in verständlichem Deutsch schreiben.

Bitte kontaktieren Sie mich per E-Mail in Deutsch, wo ich Ihnen antworten könnte.

Ich werde meine persönlichen Daten hier nicht öffentlich zur Verfügung stellen.

p.s. Ich habe das Problem einen Kommentar oben auf Deutsch grob beschrieben.

p.p.s. Ich warte darauf, dass Sie mich per E-Mail kontaktieren (Sie haben es auf meinem Konto), lieber Vodafone Kabel Deutschland.
Come and collect it from me. It is you who terminated my contract, not me.

Storage fee - €15 per day from June 1st.

@jonab  schrieb:
Come and collect it from me. It is you who terminated my contract, not me.

You are obliged by the contract to send the items back - no matter who terminated the contract.

If you don't do so, you will be charged the price for not returning the device and obvioulsly then can do anything you want with the device (but you should know that the device won't be able to be used again as those devices are getting banned from the Vodafone cable network).

It is written in the contract that you have to send it back - you cannot change this on your own without Vodafone explicitly accepting it. And as there is no such acceptance, there won't be any kind of "pick up" service.

@jonab  schrieb:
Storage fee - €15 per day from June 1st.

Nice try - but as this "fee" is neither mentioned in your contract nor this forum is an official way to contact Vodafone in order to make any kind of legally binding requests, you mentioning any kind of fee here is simply not even worth the bytes being saved in any database.

Decide yourself:

a) Sending back the device on your own expenses

-or-

b) Being charged for not returning the device.

Your option "c) Pick up and Storage fee" is no option as this was not agreed upon by Vodafone and you cannot simply one-sidedly change the contract. And before you argument that Vodafone terminated the contract one-sidedly: Yes, this is possible by the same rules that apply to you cancelling the contract -or- in case you don't comply with the contract (e.g. paying late or not paying at all).

Nice try.
My contract expires in 9 months (24 month contract). You terminated it prematurely and you are demanding me to return devices before contract expiration.
Either you send return label, or a courier to collect it.
€15 storage fee per day will be charged from June 1st until contract expires (2021 March approx). On contract maturity of course the device will be returned on my expenses to you, but only after you will pay storage fees.

P.s. are you even official Vodafone Deutschland Kabel customer support agent or just a forum moderator?
If you are customer suppirt agent, pleade send me an email.

Sorry, you're on a customer-help-customer forum. We are all customers like you, not Vodafone employees. And if Vodafone has terminated your contract prematurely, it is usually because the payments have not been made or the service can no longer be provided if, for example, the house owner has chosen another cable network operator.

jonab
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Moreover, Vodafone Kabel Deutschland knew that they will not be able to supply me the services for the whole duration of my 24 months contract before selling me the contract (I found that out recently myself after an investigation to publicly available data). But they still sold it to me.
So why I was sold these services in a first place?
Is it also widespread practice in Vodafone Kabel Deutschland to sell services by knowing that they will not be able to keep contractual obligations?