abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Gigakombi
millychi
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Dear all,

I have both a Mobile contract and a Vodafone Kable contract and as per your services this qualifies me for a Mobile and Euro-Flat on my fixed network contract but this was never applied.
I also get a charged for receiving SMS from aboard. Is that right? Does anyone have the same experience?

Best regards
Milly
3 Antworten 3
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

Do your two contracts (which unfortunately you omitted to "name") meet the required criteria as outlined in the respectiv section of the homepage?

Reception of SMS is not being charged for, regardless of their origin.  Are you sure the charges where raised for the SMS reception and if so, what made you sure of it?

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Hallo, i have a Red Internet / Phone 400 Cable contract and a Vodafone Red S mobile contract. In my bill for the Mobile contract, some months it states Gigakombi inclusive but at the same time I am charged for making calls to mobile numbers from the house Landline. 

I never send SMS to international numbers from my phone, only receive. I have checked my SMS history and can’t find any outgoing SMS but had bills for SMS in my mobile contract bill.

Boris
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @Gigakombi,

it seems that you are qualified for GigaKombi - but to make sure i have to take a look at your contracts.

If you want to you can send me a PN with both of your account numbers and customer password for your mobile contract.

How much is the SMS? Maybe it is for activating Facetime on a new Apple device. Therefore an automatic SMS was send to an UK Server which is not in your tariff included.

regards,

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!