abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Gigakombi bonus moot. : (
meesterlars
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Good day, Vodafone

I would like to know why my Gigakombi bonus of €10/month is eliminated by the Mobile & Euro-Flat.

As I almost never use my home phone, I would like to have the Mobile & Euro-Flat cancelled and save €10.

I have been instructed to create a support request here in the forums.  : )

Help would be appreciated.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi meesterlars,

I'll try to explain in English as best I can.

The Gigakombi is a discount offer for customers who have a mobile phone and a cable contract with us and consists of two parts:

On the mobile phone bill the customer gets a discount of 10,- Euro on his monthly bill.

For the cable Internet connection the customer gets a Mobile & Euro Flat for telephoning. This usually costs 9.99 euros per month. For this flatrate you will automatically receive a credit of 9,99 Euro, so that this flatrate costs you nothing.

If you cancel the Mobile & Euro Flat, the complete advantage of the Gigakombi, i.e. the discount on the mobile phone contract, is omitted.

The monthly 44,99 Euro was the standard price for your tariff over 400 MBit/s. But you were changed to 100 MBit/s for 34,99 Euro per month on August 8th.

I hope I could help you with some explanations.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Stephan

Hi meesterlars,

unfortunately, we made a mistake with the cancellation confirmation. You still have the Gigagkombi Bonus on the Mobile & Euro Flat.

Regards

Stephan

Morning, Stephan

Sorry, what does that mean? I don't want/need the Mobile & Euro flat and do not wish to pay €10 a month for it...

Thanks

Stephan

Hi meesterlars,

the Mobile & Euro Flat is a part of the Gigakombi. Usually this Flat costs 9,99 Euro per month. With the Gigakombi you get a discount of 9,99 Euro for that, so that this flat is free for you.

Regards

Stephan

Hey, Stephan

So, in reality, the Gigakombi discount = €0? I thought my monthly bill would be reduced by €10. Is it possible to cancel the Mobile & Euro flat and keep the Gigakombi discount?

Thanks

Stephan

Hi meesterlars,

aaaah... I think I misunderstood something. So your issue wasnt't the Gigakombi on your cable contract, but the monthly 10,- Euro discount on your mobile contract, right?

Regards

Ja, confusing stuff...

I now see that Gigakombi appears on both mobile and cable invoices. I don't understand... Really, at almost every turn my Vodafone contracts have been a disaster. Right now, if anything changes on my mobile contract I'll kill someone, as finally all is well.... 😜

My cable, on the other hand hand is, as far as I know, too expensive. If the Mobile & Euro flat costs €10, surely cancelling it will save me €10 a month?

I've attached a screenshot of my last invoice. There you'll see a plus and minus of €9,99.

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 14.54.46.png

I have since dropped down to 100Mb to save a little money, but was hoping eliminating the Mobile & Euro flat for an additional reduction.

Stephan

Hi meesterlars,

I'll try to explain in English as best I can.

The Gigakombi is a discount offer for customers who have a mobile phone and a cable contract with us and consists of two parts:

On the mobile phone bill the customer gets a discount of 10,- Euro on his monthly bill.

For the cable Internet connection the customer gets a Mobile & Euro Flat for telephoning. This usually costs 9.99 euros per month. For this flatrate you will automatically receive a credit of 9,99 Euro, so that this flatrate costs you nothing.

If you cancel the Mobile & Euro Flat, the complete advantage of the Gigakombi, i.e. the discount on the mobile phone contract, is omitted.

The monthly 44,99 Euro was the standard price for your tariff over 400 MBit/s. But you were changed to 100 MBit/s for 34,99 Euro per month on August 8th.

I hope I could help you with some explanations.

Regards

Stephan

Morning, Stephan

You did a perfect job explaining. Thanks!

Stephan

Hi meesterlars,

no problem, I was happy to do that. Smiley (fröhlich)

Since you have already marked the thread as solved, I close here.

If you have any questions about any of these topics in the future, you are welcome to open a new thread here.

Regards

Stephan