abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Gigakombi 5GB extra is not applied yet
pedrogc
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Vodafone Support,

I have already Vodafone Cable 200 since July 2019 and switched my mobile phone tarif to Vodafone on 23rd of November. I got this Gigakombi offer but until now I don't get the extra 5GB and I wonder if I am going to be charged more that the contracted offer. What is the problem?

Since that date I wen to that shop twice and contacted Vodafone Support.

• The first time (1w since contract) they told me if was all fine by their side and I'd just should wait
  • When I call (2w from contract), an operator told me they put the contract in separate numbers. He'd fixed it, making me to renew my cable contract to 24 months, in theory.
  • One week later (3w since contract), as I saw no change, I went to shop again. They told me I had a checkbox of "receiving gigakombi" from their side deactivated. They changed it.

The update from the last point is that I see an advertisement in myVodafone to get Gigakomby changing my cable 200 for cable 400 or higher, with different conditions as the ones I signed. This is a bad joke, hosnestly.

Can you please take have a look and fix this issue? Thank you.

5 Antworten 5
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi,

I'll take a look at it.

Please send me the following things by private message:

- Customer number (mobile phone and cable)

- mobile phone number

- name

- date of birth

- Address.

Contact me here in the thread as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
pedrogc
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Lars. I have sent you a PM. thank you. 

Lars

Hi pedrogc,

the GigaKombi is now activated. You will also receive an SMS with the confirmation soon. Please give me a feedback until tomorrow if you have received the SMS.

Best regards

Lars

pedrogc
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Lars,

I got the extra 5GB. I received an  SMS confirmation from Vodafone and it appears also in the mobile application. Thank you.

I already got a bill from Vodafone for paying 29,81€ for this first month. It should have been 14,99€. Can you check it and correct it, too? many thanks.

kind regards,

Lars

Hi pedrogc,

that sounds like the mobile phone bill to me, right? I can't find the amount for cable. If it's mobile, please make a contribution on the appropriate board. I don't have access to it.

Best regards

Lars