abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Fraud
XxMrBluexX
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Dear Madam or Sir,

I am customer of Kabel Vodafone since 2015.
I was very pleased by your company and services, until 19.02.2019, that I contacted your operator customer service and asked to change my contract option because is too expensive for me.
Your customer service, your employee rather than solving my problem, used my lack of proper German knowledge and started a new extra contract for me in a different address!
Hopefully I find out and after a stressful week and contacting the customer service several times and spending 5,35 euro to send a letter in order to cancel this new contract, I finally managed to solve the problem.
I have to say, I am really disappointed.
After some research and talking to other customers, I realized that I am not the only victim of this new form of fraud.
In some other cases, your customers had to pay for a two years contract because they didn’t manage to cancel the new contract before two weeks.
As a large and famous company as Vodafone is your obligation to supervising your employees and how they treat your customers.
Unfortunately I can trust your company no more and without trust, we have nothing.
I would like to inform you, that if Vodafone company doesn’t provide me a proper explanation, I will cancel my another contract with your company too.
I thank you in advance.
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi XxMrBluexX,

we like to take the facts with us in order to improve ourselves in this area. At this point we can only apologize. What happened there should not be like this.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten 6
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello XxMrBluexX,

i'm not quite sure what you want us to do. You are here in a forum, not in complaint management. In addition you could already clarify your request. For official statements of the company, you are not right here.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I contacted complaint management, they told me, i have to open a thread for my question in forum.vodafone, i opened a thread here, you tell me i have to contact complaint management. it sounds like you guys have no interest to help.
Good to know!

For what issue need you help ? 

Which address did you use to contact the complaint management ? 

XxMrBluexX
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
I contacted through my Vodafone account, I selected contact, then beschweren and then wrote an email to kabel-kundenservice@vodafone.com.
Then they responded to me: “to solve your problem, please visit our Vodafone forum under forum.vodafone.de. Open a new thread for your questions and have a little patience. One of my colleagues will take care of your problem.“
Now as I said, I contacted Vodafone service at 19.02.2019 to ask for a cheaper option, because it is too expensive for me.
Your college told me that he will change my opinion to 1000Mbs for 19,99 euro per month for first year. I accept it, then he told me that I will not receive the equipment, but someone will come to my place and install it for me. I agreed.
But after that I received an email from Kabel Vodafone, that my equipment couldn’t delivered, please contact us!
I contacted Kabel Vodafone service, and they told me that I have a new contract 400mbs in a different address! They told me that if they correct my address I will have two contract in the same time, otherwise I have to cancel the new one! I canceled the new one!
Now I am customer of Kabel vodafone service since 2015. I trusted the Vodafone customer service and I didn’t deserved to be treated like that and I am not the only person that faced this problem.
Therefore I decided to report this issue and I want a proper respond from Vodafone company! At least an apology.
XxMrBluexX
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Writing mistake: opinion = option!
Thomas

Hi XxMrBluexX,

we like to take the facts with us in order to improve ourselves in this area. At this point we can only apologize. What happened there should not be like this.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!