abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

False Promises - Service Not Available
Thiago
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I signed a contract with Vodafone on 04.11.2021 with the promise I would have fiber internet of 1GB.

Apart from that, I was told by Cornelia Karr - Vodafone Consultant that with the internet it would include a TV for 2 months, not more than that; I mentioned several times that TV is not essential for me.

Then, on 24.11.20, I received an email that the fiber is not available and I'd have to wait longer.

Now I have a GigaTV contract that I never asked for and no internet.

Therefore, I would like to cancel the contract.
I have called Vodafone several times, and they say they will call me back, but no one actually calls back.

The document that says I have to wait longer is attached.

Edit: @Thiago Anhang entfernt, bitte keine persönlichen Daten öffentlich posten. Gruss Methusalem1

5 Antworten 5
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Thiago,

we'll take a look. Please tell us which federal state you come from.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas, I'm in Bavaria.

Thomas

Hi Thiago,

please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
NuriaP
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Regarding this post above, I also had a similar experience: https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Internet-Telefon-TV-%C3%BCber-Kabel/Another-scam-from-Vodafone/m-p/2892...

How is it possible that Vodafone allows these things to happen without offering any solution to it?

Since the TE has not reported here for over 3 months, I am closing this thread now.