abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

False Cable TV Contracts
varankinv
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone Support, 

This April I was charged 68.04€ for Vodafone TV Cable / Vodafone HD Premium Cable. As I DID NOT sign this contracts I was pretty much surprised by this fact.

Last March I received an offer with a contract for Vodafone TV Cable (identnummer 188581897364) that I RETURNED to Vodafone on the 12.03.2018 10:43 from the Deutsche Post office (Prenzlauer Allee 39) and worth to say, I still have the receipt which I was given at the post office.

Besides my normal internet contract, in the Vodafone account, I see 2 additional contracts for Cable TV that I expect were attached by mistake:

Vertrag: Digital (Vertragsnummer: ***)

Vertrag: Digital (Vertragsnummer: ***)

I'd like to receive this 68 € back, as well as to see that this TV Cable contracts to were cancelled.

Best regards,

Vladimir

Customer No. ***

Edit: @varankinv personal data deleted for data protection reasons

5 Antworten 5
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi varankinv,

i'll take a look at this. Please send me your customer number, name and address in a private message. Then answer here again.

Regards

Thomas  

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hey Thomas,

Thank you for your response. I've sent the details you asked, please take a look.

Thomas

Hallo varankinv,

did you have a conversation about the TV contract after installation? According to the system, it came about through on-site consulting.

Regards

Thomas

Dear Thomas,

That's super surprising to hear! I DID NOT have any online consultations from Vodafone before noticing this TV contracts in my account. Last week I wrote an e-mail to the support about cancellation while they replied that since I don't speak German, I must address my question to this forum.

Thomas

Hi varankinv,

that's the information i needed. I terminated the contract retroactively. You will get a confirmation within the next days.

Regards

Thomas