abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Extra bill for the product I haven't asked for
DeepakNandi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Team,

I have been charged extra for this month's cable bill, could you please stop this on my contract and refund the extra amount deducted? I can share the details ovr provate chat.

The plan activated is -

Anteilige Abrechnung Beginn Standard-Tarif: Vodafone Sicherheitspaket

Thanks in advance.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi DeepakNandi,

we have arranged for the resignation. However, it will only be executed on the next possible date. The package can no longer be terminated prematurely.  You will also receive a confirmation.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

10 Antworten 10
Thomas

Hi DeepakNandi,

you got a security package with the contract. This is free for 3 months and will be charged if not cancelled. Have you already cancelled it?

Regards

Thomas

Hello Thomas,

I have signed the contract on 6th May 2019 - so ideally as per your comments (first 3 months are free) I shouldn't be charged as this is my 3rd bill. Kindly help in adjusting it in next months bill.

Could you please cancel it? I have not asked for this service neirther the sales guys mentioned that it's free for 3 months and you need to cancel otherwise be charged.

If you need my customer details, kindly send me PM link.

Thanks,

Deepak

Thomas

Hi DeepakNandi,

Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message. We'll take care of the resignation.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Hello Thomas,

I have provided all information in privat5e message, kindly have a look.

Kindly cancel the security package and since I am only in my 3rd month of the contract and it should be free accoring to what you said - please arrange for adjustment of the extra amount in next bill.

Thanks,

Deepak

Thomas

Hi DeepakNandi,

we have arranged for the resignation. However, it will only be executed on the next possible date. The package can no longer be terminated prematurely.  You will also receive a confirmation.

Regards

Thomas

Dear Tomas,

Thanks for the information. Could you please be a bit clear with mentioning the next possible date when it will be discontinued?

Also, as I was saying from the beginning, I have taken the contract on 6th of July 2019 only and as per your ealier response first 3 months are free then why am I being charged? I'm just in my 3rd month and this was my 3rd bill and I shouldn't be charged.

Moreover, I can't find any such info in my contract - culd you please highlight if it was mentioned within my contract?

Thanks,

Deepak

Thomas

Hi DeepakNandi,

i checked your order confirmation. The security package is listed there as 2nd point. For you it was free for 2 months and therefore it is already calculated.

Regards

Thomas

Thank you, I could see that. My mistake, due to my poor German - I missed that.

Thomas

Hi DeepakNandi,

no problem, it can happen. So far we have clarified everything, can the thread be closed?

Regards

Thomas