Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Experiencing disconnection after the storm
Gago9985
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I am living in Bovenden 37120 and I am experiencing a constant disconnection after the storm of 10/03/2019.

The line falls down due to synchronization problems. As plus I noticed that I have just 1 upload channel, whether in the past I always had 4 upload channel showed on my router.

I want to ask also about something strange. 2 years ago when I did my connection I get the 200mb/s that what was serving my house, now by using the Vodafone tool for connectivity check https://zuhauseplus.vodafone.de/internet-telefon/ I was considering to upgrade to 1Gb/s I get the message that I can be covered just by the 100mb/s.

How can it be??? I am paying for the 200mb/s.

4 Antworten 4
Gago9985
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Can some Vodafone operator respond to me? I am really starting to think about changing to telekom

Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Gago9985,

Your connection must be checked by a technician on site because there are too many errors. Do you agree with a technician? Please send me a phone number via private message where the technician can make an appointment.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi, since your check it seems that there are no more crashes, let see how it goes.

Can I also ask you something else? I have a 200MB/s but the website tell that I can have at maximum 100MB/s I would like to start a new contract with vodafone (the 2 year binding), but it is not clear to me if I can have again the 200MB/s or better

Jens
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Gago9985,

i hope you mean 1000Mbps.

Have a look at your custom,er portal "Mein Vodafone" and get to "Tarifwechsel". There you have the options to change your contract.

Regards

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!