abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[English speaking please] Router Cable not possible to install and contract still ongoing
Ivamail
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Good afternoon,

This Jannuary I signed a contract for self installation Cable internet (kundennummer: ***). I could not install by myself and called service desk that confirmed it was not possible to reach the router. Nevertheless they appointed a meeting with the technician last Thursday 20th of Jannuary. The technician came , tried some things and told me it was not possible to install it, that I needed to sent back the router (I already did this week) and hire a DSL contract (already signed Id: *** and waiting for the technician). Today I got a message that the Cable contract can not be cancelled and I have to pay some kind of penalty... can you help me please?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Ivamail,

if the technician can not install, the order is canceled. This has already been clarified. In fact, the processing of the cancellation is somewhat delayed. What does not exist in this case is a penalty. We can take a look at the current status. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Which federal state do you live in?

Thanks for your message. I live in Trier so I believe is Rheinland-Pfalz

You should have waited until Vodafone instructed you to return the router. Since I'm a customer like you, of course I can't check what the technician reported back. Unfortunately you have to wait for a VFD-mod now, they have access to the customer accounts. Experience has shown that this takes a few days.

Thank you very much for the answer. I completelly understand but the technician did not told me to wait. In fact he told he would note that is not possible the installation and I have to return back the router. Also making the new contract with the DSL and explaining what was the problem they told me it was ok to do it so now, also that the technician confirmed it was not possible the installation and i am a bit surprised that following all the steps they were telling me now I will have a penalty... how i am going to know who is telling me the truth in Vodafone and who doesnt?

Thomas

Hi Ivamail,

if the technician can not install, the order is canceled. This has already been clarified. In fact, the processing of the cancellation is somewhat delayed. What does not exist in this case is a penalty. We can take a look at the current status. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Done as requested Thomas

Lars

Hi Ivamail,

the cancellation is in process. You don't have to worry, no penalties will be charged. Please be patient, then the cancellation is finally processed and you will receive the corresponding written confirmation.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!