abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

English speaking customer support
Ohsang
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi guys,

I got this post below.

Unfortunately, I am not able to use the  call center because  I can not speak English.

Could you connect with an English speaking customer?

Thank you very much.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

I'll sum it up:

Thanks for the private message.

You have terminated your contract. The recovery colleagues wanted to make you an offer. Unfortunately there is no english support there. I was able to clarify it for you. You took your cancellation back and got a new contract. You will get the confirmations separately.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Ohsang,

welcome to our Community.

Did you recently cancelled your contract? Seems that's a notice from our winback team.

Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message and I'll have a look.

Regards

Stephan

Btw: I deleted the attachment cause your real name is written there.

Tina

I'll sum it up:

Thanks for the private message.

You have terminated your contract. The recovery colleagues wanted to make you an offer. Unfortunately there is no english support there. I was able to clarify it for you. You took your cancellation back and got a new contract. You will get the confirmations separately.

Best regards

Tina

mabdelmawla
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,

I had a cable contract with KableDeutschland in 2015. I had several connection issues and support agenets were not able to resolve them as the cable connections in my building are not in the common area and the building adminstration refused to grant KableDeutschland access. So KableDeutschland switched my contract to Vodafone DSL since then and it was working fine till the past couple of monthes where I had several random disconnections.

By several calls with customer support and sending a technician to test the connection, the conclusion was that the DSL modem is defected. But the customer support agent (who seems to be a sales man as well), advised me to switch back to cable. When I informed him about the specific issues in my building, he mentioned that everything is fine now and there should be no problem. So he concluded a switching contract over the phone and send me the new cable modem with the new contract.

After following the instructions to connect the new modem, the internet connection never goes up. The internet LED keeps blicking in RED. I logged into the configuration page and it's quite obvious that there is no cable connection at all!. By calling the customer service with struggle with my poor German speaking skills, the agent requested to send a technician and grant him access to the cable connections common room (which I have no access to and the building adminstration refuses to grant acess to).

So simply I feel scammed here by Vodafone and I would like to back to the old DSL contract with a new/fixed DSL modem.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Mohamed

Stephan

Hi mabdelmawla,

is the DSL-contract still active oder meanwhile cancelled?

Regards

Stephan