abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[English] Terminate DSL contract due to moving
fnyru
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

Recently I moved to another flat, a student house, which it already has Internet access. Thus, I would like to cancel my DSL contract.

I couldn't find any information about this, since the new flat already has Internet in contract. so I'm wondering if it is possible to terminate my contract.

Best

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi fnyru,

when you have a running contract, we have to check the availability at the new address and see, if a prematurely termination is possible.

Please send me a private message with your customer number, the customer password (alternatively name, previous address and birth date) and the new address.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
DanyG

Hi fnyru,

when you have a running contract, we have to check the availability at the new address and see, if a prematurely termination is possible.

Please send me a private message with your customer number, the customer password (alternatively name, previous address and birth date) and the new address.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!