abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[English] New contract but no help with installation
mr_robot
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I purchased a new contract couple of weeks ago and got the router promptly delivered. Since I was not able to connect it myself, I tried to get in touch with customer care multiple times but no luck there. 

After this I decided to go the physical store and they told me that someone is supposed to come for new installations in my area. Now I have been trying to call customer care since last one week to get a technician to come to my house for setup but it appears to me that their line is always busy.

I have tried email, phone, online forms and physical stores to ask for help. Is there is anything else I can do to finally get my internet working? Or can I just cancel the contract since it was never even connected?

Tbh I would rather just cancel because I really don't want to deal with Vodafone again in my life.

13 Antworten 13
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

I will be happy to make sure that you can use your connection as soon as possible. Send me your customer data (name, address, birthday, customer number) in a private message.

Contact me here when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Just PMed you my account dedails.

Sorry for the delay in replying. I assumed that I will get notification email whenever someone replies to my post 😞

Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello mr_robot,

the colleague told me that he didn't reach you by phone. Therefore the colleague has not yet made an appointment with you.

Can you send me the phone number again via PM so that I can see if it is correct?

Best regards

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

@Moni_GK  I picked up phone calls from Vodafone few times but everytime it was not possible to talk in English. I can understand as the person calling might not know English, but my problem is that I don't understand German.

About the appointment: one technician visted my apartment and he said that there was no signal in my flat, so he was unable to set it up. I am not sure if setting another apointment without any changes on my side will help?

Is it possible to communicate via email? That way I can at least use Google Translate. 

Also, sorry for the delay in replying. As you know I don't have internet at home so need to find time in office to reply 🙂

Moni_GK

Hello mr_robot,

Termination always takes place by telephone. However, I have noted again that someone should call who speaks English.

Best regards

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

@Moni_GK Just FYI I haven't received any call this week 😞

Quick question: it's been almost a month since I got the contract. Will I still get charged even though I don't have the internet working?

Tobias

Hey,

according to my colleagues, you couldn't be reached last week, can you send me your phone number via private message?

In addition, you have to pay when the modem goes online. 🙂

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

@Tobias Just sent you my phone number via private message.

Tobias

Hey,

I've passed the order on internally, colleagues will be in touch.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!