abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[English Help] VOIP call drops, ping spikes and WiFi drops
NageshPodilapu
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello good people!

I'm a user of Kabel connection with 100 Mbps download and 50 Mbps upload. I'm constantly seeing my WhatsApp, Duo, SKype (All VOIP) calls drop for every 20-30 secs, and it's so frustating as I can't speak to people continuously for not more than 20 secs. I can't even use Hangout Dailer to call India.

I've seen some ping spikes every 20-30 secs and what's even more worse is that, times WiFi network itself shuts down. And I've to restart the router(Pluck out the power cabel and put it back!) and wait for like more than 3 minutes to get it back.

I've tried 2.4GHz mode and 5GHz mode of WiFi, but none of it fixed the problem. I'm using the default Vodafone station router that comes with Kbel connection. Can someone please look into this and let me know If I've to do something with my router or If Vodafone Kabel needs to do something or send a technician to resolve the issue?

I'll be greatly indebted If someone can help me out here!

Thanks,

Nagesh

9 Antworten 9
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello NageshPodilapu,

have you received the exchange box? Do the problems only occur with the newly exchanged box?

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Fred,

I did miss the first delivery of the router, but I got it the second time. So, there is no exchange. But yeah, I'm using the same router that was sent through DHL (Please find the attached image). Is a technician visit necessary for this issue?

Thanks,

Fred

ERFD

Hello NageshPodilapu,

first of all I would like to have a look at your connection. I need your customer number, address and your date of birth by private message.

Write me briefly here when you have sent the data.

Best regards Fred

Hello Fred,

I just sent you a private message with required details.

Thanks,

Nagesh

ERFD

Hello NageshPodilapu,

The values on the modem are not correct. It fits your neighbour in the house. However, this does not cause any WLAN failures. I would like to send you a technician to check the signal and replace the modem if the WLAN is not in order.

The appointment windows are always 8-11, 11-14, 14-17 and 17-20 o'clock.

Best regards Fred

Hello Fred,

Thank you very much for the help! And I would love to have a technician visit if it fixes the network issue that I'm facing right now. And I'm available for the slot 8-11 (or) 17-20.

Thanks,

Nagesh

pRo-Marco

Hi Nagesh,

the technician will arrive today between 17:00 and 20:00. Please be sure, that he will have access to all necessary rooms in the house.

Kind regards

Marco

Hello Marco & Fred,

Thank you very much for the technician appointment. It has solved my ping issues to some extent but not completely. And, I still have packet loss in traceroute. Please find the attached image for the same. Can this be done fixed from your end? or any ideas on how can I fix this?

Thanks,

Nagesh

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello NageshPodilapu,

I see correctly that this is measured with WLAN. Can you please do a comparative test via LAN?

Best regards

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!