Internet, Telefon & TV über Kabel

Antworten
Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer
Akzeptierte Lösung

(English) Contract cancellation due to leaving Germany

Hello,

I'm leaving Germany on 20th of April. 

I've sent the cancellation letter some time ago back on 26th of Januaryry, and I've never received a confirmation for the cancellation date from Vodafone (only the email that vodavone has received my kündigung and the closure will be processed)

I've sent a second email for contract cancellation, today 16th of April, mentioning that I'm leaving Germany, and I've attached the new contract from abroad, as proof of leaving (I have the Abmeldung if this is necessary).

However, the support team said that even if I can't use the service, I still have to pay for three months from the moment I leave Germany. 

They dindn't confirmed, again, what is the final contract day Frustrierte Smiley

I would be agree to pay three months without using the service but the service should be intrerupted though, and I need to know the final contract day.

How can I solve it? I called the support team, but nobody speaks English and my German is very basic unfortunatelly.

Thank you,

Florin

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Moderatorin

Re: (English) Contract cancellation due to leaving Germany

Hello FlorianBv,

Your cancellation has been received. We sent the confirmation of your cancellation on 3rd on february 2017. I will send it to you again. You can also find them in your customer portal under "Meine Dokumente". Your contract ends on 2nd on July 2018.

Kind regards

Tina

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Alle Antworten

Hi Florin,

i'm trying to help you. Send me your customer number, name and address in a private message. Please answer here again afterwards.

Regards

Thomas

Smart-Analyzer

Hi Thomas,

I've sent you a private message.

Thank you very much in advance!

Florin

Moderatorin

Hello FlorianBv,

Your cancellation has been received. We sent the confirmation of your cancellation on 3rd on february 2017. I will send it to you again. You can also find them in your customer portal under "Meine Dokumente". Your contract ends on 2nd on July 2018.

Kind regards

Tina

Smart-Analyzer

Hi Tina,

Thank you for the help and the confirmation of the cancellation date, I apreciate it!

Case closed

Best regards,

Florin

Moderatorin

Hello FlorianBv,

You're welcome . As your request is solved, I will close this thread now.

Kind regards

Tina