abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Englisch Kundenbetreuung
Milos-Berlin
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Kann mir jemand eine Telefonnummer vom englischen Kundendienst geben?

Ich habe ein Problem mit Internet und TV.

20 Antworten 20

Sent.

Thank you.

pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Milos-Berlin,

the segment is sometimes very busy in the evening hours. The development is in planning, but there is no completion date yet. I fear, however, that it will be quite some time before the full bandwidth arrives again.

Probably there is also a connection with the error of the TV box. It wants to install an update, but the bandwidth is too low. Please test the box in the morning and give it some time. At the next start it will be faster.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Marco,

Unfortunately, Im using internet after work (as people do), so that means that I cant watch or stream movies, playing games, or anything similiar online. 

Im having problems almost 2 months, and if I understood you well, probably I can expect that everything goes back in order in next 4 or even 7 months?

Can you please give me an address or email, where I can terminate my contract, because I dont wanna pay for some service that i dont have or receive.

Thank you.

pRo-Marco

Hi Milos-Berlin,

if you want, I can do this for you, okay? I'm very sorry, that the connection does not work like it sould Smiley (traurig)

Kind regards

Marco

Hi Marco,

Well that is good to know. But, lets leave it for now. I do not want to terminate my contract yet.

First I need to find new internet provider.

If I choose to terminate my contract, I will contact you or you colleague here.

Thank you.

pRo-Marco

Hi Milos-Berlin,

so we remain. I'll wait for your decision.

Kind regards

Marco

Hello,

As I explain you earlier, I want to terminate my contract. Can you help me with that?

Thank you in advance.

pRo-Marco

Hi Milos-Berlin,

sure, I can help with that. To which date you want to cancel the contract an do you want to take your telefone-number to your new provider? I will talk to our complaint-management about your case.

Kind regards

Marco

Hello Marco,

I want to cancel it as soon as possible, because I already have internet from another provider. No, I dont want to have a telephone number at all, If possible please cancel/terminate it as well.

Thank you.

pRo-Marco

Hi Milos-Berlin,

you will get a cancellation confirmation for today's date for the internet contract. Maybe we can convince you of us again in the future. Can I close the thread with it?

Kind regards

Marco