abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Empowered Customer Service
ResponsiveCSRs
Youngster
Youngster

There is a problem that you need to resolve please.  A few weeks ago I requested cable and Festnetz service from Vodafone to begin on September 1st - this was very clear when I ordered my account because this is when I will move into my new apartment.  The customer service representative mistakenly sent the router to me immediately.  Then for some strange reason Vodafone activated my account and started billing me even though I haven't moved into my new apartment, nor activated my device.  

I called twice yesterday and spoke with two of Vodafone's customer service representatives, and one told me to send back the router, and he would cancel my account and open a new one, then send me another router.  What a complete waste of my time and your employee's time to do this instead of just resetting the billing date!  I asked to speak with a supervisor and he said he had no manager, and to write to customer service.  They wrote to me today and asked me to post the issue on this forum.   Where is the responsive customer service and accountability?

Can't someone just reset my start date for Septemeber 1st...how difficult can that be?? Thanks.

Jerry

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

This sadly won't work. Depending on the contract information that you got, the contract already started.

And I'm pretty sure that there is no such thing like a "reset" to not pay until September 1st and start the contract then, if the contract has already been (automatically) activated.

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello ResponsiveCSRs,

welcome to our community. Nice to see you.

For a closer look send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!