abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[ENGLISH} Billing problem
Garrick
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Good day. I had a small issue with paying the last installment of my vodafone DE contract. Due to a personal mishap, there was not enough money on the account to pay the last installment, and thus the operation was denied. I have since moved enough money to pay the last installment, would you be able to re-bill me so that the right amount is paid?

Best,
Luca

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Luca,

please transfer 30,16 Euro for TV and 20,17 Euro for Internet & Phone to the following bank account:

Deutsche Bank AG

IBAN DE13 3807 0059 0045 3357 00

BIC DEUTDEDK380

Please indicate the customer number or the bill number in the intended purpose so that the amount can be allocated.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Nope - you'll have to transfer the money by yourself (please note that you'll be charged an additional chargeback fee as your bank account did not have enough money).

And you'll have to call the hotline afterwards to re-enable the automatic imbursement (because it is disabled automatically if a payment cannot be charged to your bank account).

I will wait for a moderator for full confirmation, but thanks for the help. It was supposed to be the last installment because I cancelled my contract in June. Is it sufficient to transfer the money to the same coordinates as seen in the automatic imbursement?

Grit

Hello Luca,

please transfer 30,16 Euro for TV and 20,17 Euro for Internet & Phone to the following bank account:

Deutsche Bank AG

IBAN DE13 3807 0059 0045 3357 00

BIC DEUTDEDK380

Please indicate the customer number or the bill number in the intended purpose so that the amount can be allocated.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!