abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Downgrade to 100mbps plan
artishard116
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, I was told I signed up for my contract a year ago that I could downgrade to the 100mbps plan after the introductory offer ended. I'm now being charged the full price for the 400mbps plan that I did not want in the first place. I've tried several times but when I log in to my account there is no option to choose the 100mbps plan. Would appreciate any help. Thank you.

8 Antworten 8
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello artishard116,

welcome to our community. Nice to see you.

Send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

address

date of birth

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Sent, thank you

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi artishard116,

thanks for the pm.

We ordered the change for you. You will also get a written confirmation for that. The change will be made overnight at the latest.

Regards

Stephan

Lars

Hi artishard116,

I'll quote your PM:

Hello, thanks for your help with my issue. I received an email about the service change and in addition to the 100mbps plan it lists: 

9,99 Euro Mobile & Euro-Flat

Can you tell me what that is?

You get the Flat for free in the course of the GigaKombi. The amount will be credited immediately on the invoice.

Best regards

Lars

I'm sorry, I don't understand. I just want to know what 'Euro Mobile & Euro-Flat' is. Is it home phone service? I don't want that.

Thomas

Hi artishard116,

if you have a mobile phone contract and an Internet & Phone tariff from us, you can combine these. In return you get the Mobile & Euro Flat. The combination is free of charge for you.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

I still don't understand. I get charged 9.99 for this every month and it's something I don't want.

Stephan

As already this is a phone flat you got from us for free, because you have the cable internet contract and a mobile phone contract. This so called GigaKombi includes this phone flat für the cable tariff and a discount on your monthly bill for you mobile phone bill

Please read the invoice properly: you get a full discount for this phone flat.

Regards

Stephan