abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Downgrade contract after the first year
Bryan
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello everyone,

Around a year ago I subscribed to the Red Internet & Phone 400 Cable plan. I was informed at the time by the salesman that at the end of the 1-year promotional period I could downgrade to a cheaper tariff (consequentially with less speed). So I'd like to do that by the end of the 1-year period. Which would be my options in that case and how can I make that change?

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Billy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Bryan,

thank you for your data. Unfortunately you are a little early. You can change to 16.04.2019. Please contact us again about one week before this date. Then we will take care of the tariff change.

Regards Billy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Billy

Hello Bryan,

I'd like to take a look at it. Please send me your customer information (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract owner)  by private message. Please let me know here in the post when you have sent the message.

Regards Billy

Bryan
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Billy,

Thanks for looking into this issue. I've just sent you the requested info via PM.

Kind regards,
Bryan

Billy

Hello Bryan,

thank you for your data. Unfortunately you are a little early. You can change to 16.04.2019. Please contact us again about one week before this date. Then we will take care of the tariff change.

Regards Billy

Bryan
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Billy,

As you instructed me a few months ago, I'm back now to do the downgrade of my Cable Internet plan. I'd like to please know what are my options in terms of speed and price.

Kind regards,
Bryan

Grit

Hello Bryan,

on your order confirmation you will find the tariffs and the corresponding conditions, which you can change to from 16.04.2019. All you have to do is tell us how you decide and we'll get everything started.

Regards

Grit

Bryan
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Grit,

Thanks for your reply. After checking the options, I'll choose Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable. What would be the next steps now?

Kind regards,
Bryan

Grit

Hello Bryan,

you don't have to do anything, I set it all up. You should get a confirmation within the next days.

Regards

Grit