Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Downgrade after 12 months usage and change an address
varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have been using the "Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable" package for almost 12 months, on 31st May 2018. I would like to downgrade my package to "Red Internet & Phone 32 Cable" package, 19,99 euros/month.

Moreover, I will move to a new apartment starting from next month (1st June 2018) and would like to continue using Vodafone. Could you move the connection to my new address?

Thank you for your help in advance.

5 Antworten 5
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi varayut,

if a change is possible cannot say yet. But what I can clarify in advance are the prices. Red Internet & Phone 32 costs 29.99 Euro per month for a change.

As far as the move is concerned, we'll have to take a look. Please send me your customer number, name, old and new address in a private message. Then reply here again.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your reply. I just sent you a private message with the mentioned information. Regarding the changing package, I just went to a Vodafone shop this morning, a staff told me that, after 12 months usage, the change should be possible. Moreover, I was told the same when I made the contract.

Regards,

Varayut

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello varayut,

thanks for your pn. In your order confirmation it stated that you can change to the following tariff:

- Red Internet & Pone 100 Cable €34.99

- Red Internet & Pone 32 Cable € 29.99

To your move: You simply reconnect the hardware to the new address. no technician is required for the installation. we charge 29.99 for the relocation (processing). I just need your okay.

Kind regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Tina,

Thanks for your help. After changing the tariff, will the contract be running for 12 months? 

Regarding the relocation, I was told by the staff at the Vodafone shop that there will be no charge since there is no technician required. Could you please recheck it again? Moreover, I have a plan to combine my internet package with the GigaTV package after finishing my relocation.

Regards,

Varayut

Lars

Hi Varayut,

the contract runs for 12 months after the change.

Unfortunately, we cannot avoid the flat rate for processing. This is independent of whether a technician is necessary. Unfortunately Tina made a mistake, the lump sum is 39,99 Euro. Shall we get started?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!