abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Downgrade: Red Internet & Phone Business 500 Cable
Shalin
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Dear Vodafone Executive, 

I would request you to downgrade my " Red Internet and Phone Business 500 Cable" to 

"Red Internet and Phone Business 100 Cable".

Would be willing to share my customer number in the Private Message.

Warm Regards,
Shalin James

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Shalin,

all right, I arranged the switch. You will also receive written confirmation by e-mail. Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

15 Antworten 15
Pretzschi95
IOT-Inspector
IOT-Inspector

Dear Shalin James,

You mean the Red Business Internet & Phone 200 Cable, there is no Red Business Internet & Phone 100 Cable or no more. But it should still be possible to restart your contract for 24 months

@Lars and @Tina can either of you help?

@Pretzschi95 

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry for the wrong information.

I am presently having Red Internet & Phone 500 Cable from which I would like to downgrade to Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable.

Warm regards,

Shalin James

@Shalin I already understand what and how you mean it. However, the lowest tariff that can be booked in the business area is the Red Business Internet & Phone 200 Cable. So you can only downgrade from 500 Mbit/s to 200 Mbit/s and this extends your contract by another 24 months.

Check here yourself what tariffs there are Red Business Internet & Phone Cable 

Thanks for the information.

May I know how much will it be per month.

Also is there a plan Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable? 

Coz I want to reduce my monthly charges.. 

The lowest tariff in the business portfolio is only the Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable.
The tariffs 50 and 100 you mentioned are only available for private customers.

@Torsten 

I beg your pardon for your confusion caused. 

I am not a business customer.

I am an individual private customer and presently I have Red Internet & Phone 500 Cable in my house.

So I assume if there is Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable I would like to downgrade my internet plan to that if the tariff is lower than my present one.

If you actually do NOT have a business tariff but a private customer tariff, a downgrade is possible at the end of the minimum contract term. Alternatively, if the tariff provides, a downgrade for the last 12 contract months is also possible after 12 months.
You can see which option applies to you in your order confirmation.

However, the Red Internet & Phone Business 500 Cable tariff is a business tariff. You can also book it as a private customer if you e.g. a publicly accessible IPv4 address is required.

Yeah that is correct I am not a business customer. And the plan I mentioned initially was wrong My original plan is " Red Internet and Phone 500 Cable ". And part two, the contract came with the option that I can change after 12 months. I hope I could downgrade to the plan which is economical for me.

Then you can be changed via customer service or a mod here.