abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Devices returned to sender by DHL
elhebert
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I ordered my Internet online (Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable), but DHL tried to deliver the day before I moved into my flat and the packages were returned to the sender.

When can I expect my devices to be sent back to me?

The delivery number was: xxx

Thank you.

@elhebert Edit: Parcel number deleted. Regards, Jens-K

14 Antworten 14
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi elhebert,

Yes, the technician is unfortunately necessary. I can't reach the router from here. Please send me the number by PM and report briefly here in the thread.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
elhebert
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Lars,

I've sent you a Private Message with the phone number of one of my friend, so the technician can arrange an appointment.

Kind regards.

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi elhebert,

we've hired a technician. He will contact you on the telephone number given and make an appointment.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
elhebert
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear @Thomas , @Lars , @Tina ,

I'm started to get annoyed by how Vodafone is treating my case.

To give a bit more context:

- August 16: I order internet
- August 28: I receive the router

- August 31: You contracted technicians

- September 10: The technicians came, did stuff and left
- September 19: Still no internet

So, it's been a month since I've ordered my Internet package with you and I still don't have internet. Is that how Vodafone treats their customers?

This is just unacceptable. I contracted Vodafone to have internet on August 16, and we are now on September 19 and I still don't have internet.

I'm pretty sure that if I didn't pay for 31 days Vodafone would be pretty upset and would take step to get the money I would owe them.

So I'm asking you to do something to get my internet working. I don't want to wait for a useless technician to call me to setup an appointment. I want something to be done for Vodafone to respect their part of the contract, ie. providing me with Internet.

So, I'm available all day tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday, and on Monday before 12pm. Get someone competent to come and get my internet working. I don't care if there's no technician available, just do something.

I'm tired of waiting.

Lars

Hi elhebert,

the local colleagues have determined that no signal arrives in your apartment. That means they have to lay a new cable. However, this is only possible with the consent of the property management. They are currently trying to get permission to lay the cable. Unfortunately, we can't speed things up from here.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!