abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Details of contract, ending contract
MariaV
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I'm not sure if my contract would terminate by itself or I have to terminate it. In such a case how can I terminate it?  Thanks

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi MariaV,

welcome to our Community.

Usually our contracts do not automatically expire. As a rule, the contracts must be terminated by the customer in writing.

Since you posted in the forum for cable products, I assume that you also have a cable contract. You can send your cancellation via the contact form.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten 8
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

It might be ever so helpful if you would let the community know what kind of a contract you have. 😉

Generally it can be said however that Vodafone contracts do noit have an automated expiration date, but require your action.  In order to terminate the contract you need to send in a written notification of cancellation no later than three months before the "end date" (in terms of fulfillment of the agred-on duration).

If you fail to do (or don't do so in time), the contract will normally be extended for another 12 months period.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Originally it was for two years, is complicated for me to understand the details, my german is not that good. These are the details: Vertragsbeginn: 26.10.2016 Frühestmögliches Vertragsende: 26.10.2018 Letztmöglicher Kündigungseingang bis: 02.08.2018

So, where should I send the letter?

Stephan

Hi MariaV,

welcome to our Community.

Usually our contracts do not automatically expire. As a rule, the contracts must be terminated by the customer in writing.

Since you posted in the forum for cable products, I assume that you also have a cable contract. You can send your cancellation via the contact form.

Regards

Stephan

Dear Stephan,

I found the formular. Thanks for your help!

Stephan

Hi MariaV,

you're welcome.

Do you have any further questions?

Regards

Stephan

Dear Stephan,

I've recieved the cancelation confirmation. Thanks for your help.

Best,

Maria

Thomas

Hi Maria,

then it's all settled? Can we close the thread then?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas,

Yes you can close it.

Best,

Maria