abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

DSL plan change
DSL29
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I took new vodafone internet DSL 1000GB plan for 6months and option to change plan before.

I would like to go with a 250GB plan after the end of 6 months. Would you please confirm the change.

Let me know if any details required. Thanks ..!

Edit: Post moved to the correct board.
DSL > Cable

4 Antworten 4
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

This is a customers-help-customers board - therefor nobody here can confirm you a downgrade.

You'd need to call the given hotline to initiate the downgrade.

Ida
Moderator:in

Hi DSL29

You have a cable contract and no longer DSL 😉

I already have your personal information. Gladly I can deposit the change, but would like to point out that then your starting credit is omitted. Please give me a short feedback here if you still want to do that.

Best regards
Ida

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
DSL29
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt response. While taking the new connection they mentioned that first 6 months will get 1000GB and given a option to choose new plan 250 or 500 GB which consider 7th month onwards. Regarding this option I would like to gowith 250GB from 7th month onwards.

Can you please explain what is mean by starting credit is omited?

Thanks in advance..

R4mona

Hi DSL29,

I have just looked into your customer account. When you placed your order, you included a starting credit of 170 euros. This will be offset against the monthly recurring invoice amounts for the ordered product at Vodafone. If you now change your tariff, this starting credit will no longer apply. It is only valid for your Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable U.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!