abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Could not downgrade my tariff within the time limit and charged with extra amount
keremkambur
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have initiated a contract for Mein Tarif: Red Internet & Phone Young 1000 Cable AKTION on 01.11.2019. I've been told that a couple of days before I had to go to the branch (Hainstraße 21-23, 04109 Leipzig) I made the contract and able to downgrade tariff (come-back option) to benefit 200 mbps speed for less price than I'm currently paying. However, I've visited the shop between 26.10.2019-30.10.2019 and they told me that 'system is not working and we are not able to issue your request' on my every visit. I tried to do it via online channels, of course, no luck and now I'm here. Could you please help me to reduce my plan?

6 Antworten 6
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello keremkambur,

have you already contacted Vodafone via Facebook or Twitter? Your question with the times seems very familiar to me.

I'll have a look at it. Send me a private message with your name, full address, customer number and date of birth. Important: Afterwards, get back to me here in the thread.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Grit

Hello keremkambur,

i can downgrade the contract. The second part of the term with 12 months starts on the day of the changeover. Please check your order confirmation to see which of the tariffs listed there you want to change to. Please write me your decision here in the thread.

Regards Grit

I want to switch 250mbps package one which should cost less than 40 Euros as told to me before.

Kind regards,

Kerem

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi keremkambur,

unfortunately the 250 MBit-tariff isn't part of the downgrade guarantee in your contract. You can change to 200 MBit/s.

Is that's okay for you, please let me know.

Regards

Stephan

Okay, what will be the invoice amount for it?

Stephan

Hi keremkambur,

The tariff is now changed to 200 MBit/s for 39,99 Euro per month. You'll receive an extra confirmation for this.

Regards

Stephan