Frage

Antwort

Lösung

ContractChange
Contract_Change
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone team,

Last year my vodafone device got updated with a new device. After that my complete tariff details has been restructured. Previously I do not have/use telephone and TV in my contract. But in my new contract everything has been added ( Internet+TV+Telephone ) with out my knowledge(I am not very good in German language). I don't need all of them. I just need Internet/WIFI.

customer No: xxxxxxxxxxx.

I request you to change my contract only Internet/WIFI. I don't need any other services.

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Edit: @Contract_Change 

Customer number removed

12 Antworten 12
natas666
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

the cancellation of the TV products may be possible now - this depends on the date the change has been made.

german: Widerruf - not possible when u changed your contract in a shop!

not possible when the change has been made more than 14 days ago -

but if theydidn't send a contract summary before changing (changes from 01.12. and later) OR u didn't confirm the contract summary it should be easy to cancel 

' cause in such cases the contract i not legal

Hello,

There are some points here:

1. My contract started last year May.2021

2. I/my house owner did not ask to change the vodafone device. Vodafone themself suggested  me to update device, since my device is very old. The lady who installed the device told me that they will charge 25€ per month. recently i came to know that they are charging more than 60€ per month and came to know that they included phone + TV which i do not require. This information is already provided to the lady while installing.

3.  Now i want to change the contract(Only WIFI) or i will cancel my contract.

Thanks

in the actual portfolio from vodafone cable internet it is not possible, 2 use internet without telephone service.

telephone is always included - that's the reason they called it: Red Internet & Phone.

in your difficult case u should be lucky 2 reach an englisch speaking agent,

who understands your problem and also wants 2 help.

otherwise find a friend or neighbour 2 translate !

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Contract_Change,

it was quite a long time ago. Why didn't you cancel when you got the order confirmation?

I can look at it, but I can't promise anything. Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address by private message.

Then report back here in this thread.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Nancy,

Send you private message with requested information.

Thanks

Selvakumar. B

Nancy

Hello Contract_Change,

I have checked and GigaTV Cable is listed in your order confirmation. This was sent to you by post.

Best regards

Nancy

Hello

I never received my Vodafone internet contract by post. 

Thanks

Nancy

Hello Contract_Change,

what irritates me a bit is that you also received the GigaBox without being surprised. You were able to use it.

Best regards

Nancy

Hello,

I never used Giga box in my TV because of my TV does not support. Thats the reason i do not want Giga box in my contract.

Thanks

Selvakumar. B