abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract
fotoramic
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
Hi, so I’m in a pretty strange situation, couple days ago some Vodafone workers came with a really nice offer, at the moment I’m using only internet the 200 option, I’m paying already the second years price and that’s around 40 EUR, they offered me to cancel my contract for free and write a new contract with better price on my girlfriends name, they offered 400 the first year for 15 EUR second year for 20 EUR, today I received the package with new router,
firstly in the contract the price after first year isn’t 20 but it’s 40,
secondly there are some additional one time cost of 40 EUR
and thirdly there are some kind of additional monthly cost 4 EUR,
and lastly I still have no papers that mine has been canceled.
So what’s happening? You’re just searching for some idiots or what ?!!!
I’m waiting for an explanation !
Nothing of the things that they’ve told me hasn’t been true yet !
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
fotoramic
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
Got it solved, and no one I know or non of my viewers will use Vodafone again 🙂 it’s just not normal to lie about everything just to get contract. And write a contract to a person that’s not even in country at that moment, but after that, say that’s it’s impossible to cancel it because she’s not in the country . Thankfully police helped . And the worst thing about it all, no one will ever speak to the persons that lies to get contracts, just because wodafone doesn’t care about customers, they just need cash because a lot of people’ are quitting them 🙂
Still, that’s not you’re fault and have a nice day ! 🙂

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten 6
fotoramic
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
Sorry small mistake, he told me that the secon year will be 30 EUR.
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello

i would ask you to refrain from insulting me.

A new contract on your girlfriend does not entitle you to terminate your old contract prematurely. I do not know the price for the second year either. I can't do much for you here, especially not to terminate the old contract. Your girlfriend should immediately revoke the contract via the contact form, as she is the owner of the contract. Otherwise, both contracts will run.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
fotoramic
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
Well firstly read again, I’m not insulting you 🙂 I’m insulting vodafone in general because as you can see they lied just to get a contract, like lied about everything , nice policy Vodafone,.
fotoramic
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
+ really strange that you need my girlfriend to cancel contract, because she was in different country when the contract was made 🙂 well that’s just how voafone works...
Grit

Hello fotoramic,

if the contract goes to your girlfriend, she has to revoke it, too. You should do this before the deadline is over.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
fotoramic
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
Got it solved, and no one I know or non of my viewers will use Vodafone again 🙂 it’s just not normal to lie about everything just to get contract. And write a contract to a person that’s not even in country at that moment, but after that, say that’s it’s impossible to cancel it because she’s not in the country . Thankfully police helped . And the worst thing about it all, no one will ever speak to the persons that lies to get contracts, just because wodafone doesn’t care about customers, they just need cash because a lot of people’ are quitting them 🙂
Still, that’s not you’re fault and have a nice day ! 🙂