abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract termination
Alexandre123456
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I contact you because I left German the 23.07.2018 and I did send the contract termination letter, send back my internet modem (hardware) and I sent the Abmeldung. Yet you kept taking money from my bank account.

I want you to know that I’ve closed my German bank account so you won’t be able to take money from it anymore.

I expect that you refund me all the money taken since August 2018.

I send all the necessary documents in the kontakt form previously.

Many thanks,
Alexandre BIQUE

13 Antworten 13

I'm pretty sure I did mention that I was leaving Germany.

I don't think it is fair nevertheless to make me pay so much for something I could not even use.

I would like that we find a better solution.

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

I'm afraid not. Only in February 2019 we got this information from you. I'm sorry, but I don't have another answer or solution.

Best regrards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I'm super disapointed.

I'm loosing a lot of money in this situation for a service that I can't even use, and to no surprise that did not ring a single bell on your side. You have customers that are paying every months, not having the hardware and not using your service and not even living in the country and you feel good when you take money at the end of every months. It is not like life is so easy for all of us than we can afford things like this. Does that make your company very happy?

That was quite easy to subscribe and get internet at home despite the fact that I only speak french or english. But then once I'm paying every month the support in english becomes less than minimal. I remember having internet down at home for a few days, and it was very difficult to reach someone who could speak english.

I don't remember having any kind of refund when your service got down.

Given the size of your company I think you have to play fair in this situation. I really expect an effort from your side.

Regards,

Alexandre

Tina

I can't give you another answer.  You sent us a notice in July 2018 without further information. You can't blame us for that.

I told you that your contract was terminated on 19th of May 2019. Nothing will change that. I will close your post here.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!