abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Contract termination
Danijela1810
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dear All,

I would be really grateful if someone from the Moderators / People in charge could help me with the following:

I am moving from Germany end of March 2020 / beginning of April 2020. However, I have still two running contracts with Vodafone.de, one for cable internet (mobile funk 100) and one for prepaid cellphone services.

I would like to terminate both of the contracts. I have been informed that I need Abmeldung (deregistration), which I will obtain end of March at earliest, so I can not submit that yet.

Also, I have been informed that I can go to the Netherlands and just transfer my mobile contract from Vodafone.de to Vodafone.nl, which turned out not to be true (please see thread attached, I contacted Vodafone Netherlands).

Can please someone help with this topics, I would like to terminate both of the cable internet contract and mobile phone contract as of 01.04.2020.

I will send my references and all necessary information.

Thank you in advance!

1 Antwort 1
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Danijela1810,

let´s take kare of the cable contract first. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth old and new address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!