Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract termination
lukag
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hello,

I terminated my contract with you guys but you want me to pay subscription until April 2020. This is really unprofessional since I'm no longer using your services. This means you will charge me more than 300€ for something that it's not used by your client. I was your client for 4 years and I hope that big company like Vodafone is will take care of this and take into consideration 4 years and how much money I gave you already.

Can we please make this penalty period shorter so that I can live in peace and use this money for something I will use in my life (travelling around the world, restaurants, accommodation etc.)

I'm sure that someone there, a human, is reading this and also thinks that 300€ is too much.

Thank you in advance,

Luka
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi lukag,

I've adjusted your resignation. According to the telecommunication law the contract ends on 30.11.2019. You will receive a new confirmation by e-mail shortly. Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @lukag,

Every contract has a contract period, within you can terminate it. When your contract period ends regular in April 2020 then you only could terminate those contract to April 20xx (with notice period in mind).

May I ask why do you terminated the contract exactly?

Hey @Mav1976 thanks for answering.

I'm travelling around at the moment and will deregister (Abmelden) in the next few days since I will not be in Germany for a longer period. I'm not using Vodafone services since end of June 2019. That's why I want to terminate my contract and return the router to Vodafone.

Isn't there an option to decrease the amount in case I send you Abmeldung?

Thanks,

Luka

Lars

HI Luka,

do you completely unsubscribe from Germany? Where is the new registration address? Also abroad or in Germany?

Best regards

Lars

lukag
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi @Lars 

I'm moving back to my home country and then I will travel around the world. I will not be in Germany anymore.

I have deregistered today with 1st of September 2019. I can send Abmeldung if needed.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Luka

Lars

Hi lukag,

ok, with the deregistration we can terminate the contract according to telecommunication law.

Please send me your customer number, name, address (current and future postal address abroad), date of birth and a photo of the "Abmeldung" by private message. Please contact me here in the thread as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

lukag
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi @Lars ,

Thank you so much for your help!

I sent you a private message.

Thank you in advance,

Luka

Lars

Hi lukag,

I've adjusted your resignation. According to the telecommunication law the contract ends on 30.11.2019. You will receive a new confirmation by e-mail shortly. Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Lars

lukag
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hey @Lars 

Thank you so much! You're amazing and very helpful!

Thank you! 🙂 

Luka

Lars

Hi Luka,

thank you very much for the nice feedback. Verlegener Smiley I was happy to help you.

I close the thread with it. I wish you much success and a lot of fun for the future.

Best regards

Lars