abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract termination
ionutionascu27
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Good morning,

I have requested a termination of my contract since March as I am no longer living in Germany. However you are still billing me for internet services, you have charged me for April, May and now June. It is not right, I gave back the router to the Vodafone shop since March and cancelled the contract. I also shown the registration paper from the city hall, proving that I am not living there any more. As far as I am registered out of Germany I am entitled to terminate the contract immediately.
Please take care of this situation and cancel my bills past March.
Thank you.
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi ionutionascu27,

I'm sorry that you think so, but we can't change the existing legal regulations for removals.

I will close the thread at this point.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Thomas

Hi ionutionascu27,

in the case of a move abroad, the contract is terminated with a period of 3 months. The period begins on the day of the move. Please refer to the cancellation confirmation. There you will find the exact date of termination.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Thank you for your help.
One thing I don't understand...why do I still have to pay another 3 months for a service I don't benefit from any more? I think we can both agree this is total nonsense. And why did I find out about this information from you and not from the local Vodafone dealer when I handed back the router?!
If I ever come back to Germany you will be the last company I will look for, when subscribing for internet or phone services.
Thomas

Hi ionutionascu27,

the term is regulated by law and applies to all providers. It might be difficult to find a provider when you are back in Germany.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
I do understand the law applies the same for all internet suppliers. But this is not the reason I will not use Vodafone services any more. The lack of professionalism from your staff side determines me to pay more than 120 euro for nothing. After I pay for the extra 3 bills I'll never again have anything to do with this company. And of course this story will be shared to other people.
Stephan

Hi ionutionascu27,

I'm sorry that you think so, but we can't change the existing legal regulations for removals.

I will close the thread at this point.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!