abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract termination
sanyam123
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I entered into a 24 month contract with Vodafone, that ended on 1st april 2019. However, in the vodafone account, it was automatically renewed for 1 year. I have not requested for any renewal, as I moved out of Germany in April, and I also send my deregistration letter by email. Even then I am being asked to pay 3 months notice (till August 2019). 

I dont understand how is this possible. My contract was for 24 months, and I have not requested any extension. 

Customer no: xx*

* Please keep your personal data private.

5 Antworten 5
Argantho
SuperUser
SuperUser

Goog morning @sanyam123 

if you don't cancel the contract (3 month before enddate) it will be automatically extended for 12 month without a request. 

greets

Dieter

Grüße an das Community-Universum
Ein Klick auf "Gefällt mir" tut nicht weh
MCT | MCSA | MCSE | MCITP | MCP | MCTS
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello sanyam123,

our contracts have a term of 24 months. If you do not cancel your contract in due time, it will be automatically extended. Since I already have your customer data, I have checked. You have already cancelled your connection because of moving and sent us a proof. Your contract ends on 01.08.2019. We have already sent you a confirmation. The notice takes place after the telecommunications law with a period of 3 months starting from removal date.

Do you have any questions?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi,

Will you be having the copy of the contract? I dont remember seeing the automatic renewal part in the contract, nor was I informed of it. 

@sanyam123  schrieb:

Hi,

Will you be having the copy of the contract? I dont remember seeing the automatic renewal part in the contract, nor was I informed of it. 

This is the "usual" way: If the contract is not terminated in time, it'll automatically renew.

You did not make a contract for extactly 24 months and ends then, but an indefinite contract that can be first cancelled after 24 months.

Grit

Hello sanyam123,

you were informed of all this in the order confirmation at the beginning of the contract. Now it would be too late to complain. By the way, almost all contracts with us are like this.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!