abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract termination
Phuong
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dear reader,

I'm really disaponted about your service! It is almost impossible to contact you in any logical way. I do not speak German and feel like I've just been talking to the walls.

I wanted to cancel my Internet contract in June due to my contract with my previous employer had ended, and I would be leaving Germany. I wrote letter to your Customer service address: 
        Vodafone Kabel Deutschland 
        Customer Service 
        99116 Erfurt

But instead of solving my problem, you aksed me to make a post on forum.

I was able to get another contract with another empolyer also in Berling shortly after, and thus I would stay in Germany, though under a new address. I sent you another letter concerning these changes on the 8th of September 2018. However since your service was not available at this new address, I was given the option to terminate the contract from the 7th of December, I included my new lease contract as proof.Once again your operators did not want to help me in my situation and I am forced to write on your forum. I have made numerous calls to your call center, but have either not been answered or not helped.

I hope we can resolve this issue at once.

Last but not least; There was a change in my e-mail adress asociated with my vodafone account. I had changed this on the online account page, but you keep sending letters about the email address not being reachable. I have confirmed multiple times that the change was a applied, but your system still sends them to my old, discontinued, email address.

Phuong

2 Antworten 2
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Phuong,

welcome to our Community.

Of course you can contact us, especially since we offer English support here in the forum. You have already been asked to join the forum. So I don't understand your criticism. You were referred to our forum in June for a reason.

So I can take a look at it, I need some more information from you. Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Stephan

Hi Phuong,

thanks for the pm.

Unfortunately I have to contradict your criticism again: since June you have been asked twice to report in our forum. So all the points you complain, could have been already solved.

Anyway: Due to your moving date the contract will be cancelled on 07.12.2018. This is the legal deadline for a premature cancellation of three months from the moving date.

Please remember to return the cable router to us at the end of the contract.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!