abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract termination questions
NikeM
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi everyone!

I was reading the previous threads but didnt quite find the answer I was looking for.

So we are moving away from our flat in a bit more than three months. I have vodafone red cable 200 with what I belive still has about a year left until the earliest termination date.

The problem I have is that the new flat were moving into includes internet in rent. I believe this is provided by vodafone, so what are our options about our internet contract? Obviously its not reasonable to have a double contract running in the same address. Is it possible to get a cancellation of our contract in this case that the new address already has vodafone internet. Can we possibly merge these contracts or do we have any other options? I think our old landlord is not going to be willing to take over the contract in my current address.

Vielen dank,

Nike M***

*** @NikeM, thread moved from "MeinVodafone, MeinKabel & E-Mail" to "Internet, Telefon & TV über Kabel". Also removed personal data. ***

9 Antworten 9
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi NikeM,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth, old and new address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
NikeM
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Thomas!

I've sent a PM to you

-NikeM

Stephan

Hi NikeM,

thanks for the pm.

You can take your contract with you to the new flat. The basic provision of cable television is included in the rent. You can take the cable internet connection with you as it is.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
NikeM
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Stephan.

Not quite sure I understand how it works then, as the internet should be part of the rent.

The flat should already have a vodafone kabel-internet contract in it, and the landlord doesnt really want to change his contract(understandable). So if I only take my contract with me to the new flat, then there will be two vodafone internet contracts for one address, surely there is a way to not have to do this?

Ideally my current contract would be cancelled and I would just start using the internet on the new landlords name(as its initially planned). If this isnt possible im willing to jump through the hoops to transfer contract/arrange cancelling his contract/negotiate different rent. I just dont want to pay for 2 internet contracts for a single address! 🙂

Thanks

Stephan

Hi NikeM,

each customer has his or her own cable internet contract there. There are also currently several contractors active at your new address.

The infrastructure is also already there. The contract of your landlord is his/her own business. You have your own contract which moves with you.

Regards

Stephan

NikeM
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello

Of course I know the infrastructure is there, as there is already vodafone internet in the address.

Ok ill try to make this simple. The landlord has an internet contract there, lets say this contract is still in the same state as mine(still in the initial part of contract, where cancellations are only allowed if vodafone cant provide internet to the new address).

He of course has another internet contract at his home, this present internet is for the tenants use.

What I want to know is if youre forcing us to keep a double contract until either of us is out of the initial contract phase.

Thank you

Stephan

Hi NikeM,

you have your own contract, he has it's own. These connections are also not intended to be made available to third parties.

If you make nonsense with the connection, which I am not suggesting in the least, he will be held liable.

But this does not change the fact that you have your own contract with us, which will move with you to the new address in case you move.

Regards

Stephan

NikeM
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Well thats pretty disappointing information, thanks for the reply anyway.

Guess ill just have to wait until my 2 years are over, could you tell me what steps can I take then to cancel my contract? Im guessing theres many...

Im definitely not paying 50e a month for internet that works maybe 50% of the time, any longer than i absolutely must.

Thank you.

Stephan

Hi NikeM,

I'm sorry, but unfortunately I have no other information for you regarding your move.

For cancelling your contract you can use this form. To report your move, please use this form.

Regards

Stephan