abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Contract termination (leaving Germany
Antonio_F
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi
I would like to ask about the necessary steps to cancel our phone and cable contracts as we are moving permanently to Denmark in February 2020. We went to a Vodafone shop and asked for the cancelation process. They told us that we only need to provide the new address once we are moving and everything is going to be done automatically, but it sounded way too "easy". I've been checking the forum and I've seen that the moderators are very nice and extremely helpful with this type of issues 🙂

Thank you very much.

Antonio

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Antonio_F,

in this case we can terminate the contract with a period of 3 months starting from the day of the move. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Thomas

Hi Antonio_F,

in this case we can terminate the contract with a period of 3 months starting from the day of the move. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Regards

Thomas

@Thomas  schrieb:

Hi Antonio_F,

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas

I just sent you a PM with the details you asked for.

Thank you very much

Antonio

Thomas

Hi Antonio_F,

as already clarified by private message, you will contact us again when the date for the move is fixed.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas

We have finally a date, we will be leaving Germany on January 31. We are still pending on having the registration documents in Copenhagen and the de-registration ones from Bremen. As soon as I have them I will send them to you. Can you please help us with the next steps regarding the cancellation of our contract? 

Thanks

Antonio

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Antonio_F,

as soon as the de-regisration is there, I will take care of the cancellation.   

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi

everything has been sorted out. Thank you very much for all your help 🙂

Antonio

Tina

You're welcome . As your request is solved, I will close this thread now.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!