Menu Toggle

Einschränkungen Telefonie und Daten 2G/3G/4G im Bereich Ahorn Baden, Boxberg Baden und

Bütthard, Gaukönigshofen, Gerchsheim, Grünsfeld, Königheim-Brehmen, Krautheim Jagst, Lauda-Königshofen.

Aktuell kommt es in den genannten Bereichen zu Einschränkungen.

Wir melden uns, wenn es neue Informationen gibt.

Close announcement

Internet, Telefon & TV über Kabel

Contract termination (leaving Germany
Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer

Hi
I would like to ask about the necessary steps to cancel our phone and cable contracts as we are moving permanently to Denmark in February 2020. We went to a Vodafone shop and asked for the cancelation process. They told us that we only need to provide the new address once we are moving and everything is going to be done automatically, but it sounded way too "easy". I've been checking the forum and I've seen that the moderators are very nice and extremely helpful with this type of issues Smiley (fröhlich)

Thank you very much.

Antonio

Mehr anzeigen
3 Antworten 3

Hi Antonio_F,

in this case we can terminate the contract with a period of 3 months starting from the day of the move. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer
@Thomas  schrieb:

Hi Antonio_F,

in this case we can terminate the contract with a period of 3 months starting from the day of the move. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas

I just sent you a PM with the details you asked for.

Thank you very much

Antonio

Mehr anzeigen

Hi Antonio_F,

as already clarified by private message, you will contact us again when the date for the move is fixed.

Regards

Thomas

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen