abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract termination (leaving Germany)
shishov
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I'm leaving Germany in a few days and I want to terminate my contract (home cable internet and a mobile contract).

How do I proceed?

I've tried to go to the local office and they say it is not possible for me to do so.

I've tried to submit a question via MyCable / MyVodafone.

I've tried to call but I can not get through.

I guess I'm going to send the router back to the office, but what is the address?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hi shishov,

thanks for the pm.

Your contract is already cancelled. Based on the cancellation at the end of August and your move date, your contract expires on 29.11.2018.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

10 Antworten 10
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

@shishov@  schrieb:

How do I proceed?

One great idea would have been the use of the search feature here on the board.  There are literally dozens of threads regarding this topic (and quite a few even with the same header you used) and pretty much any required piece of information has been posted numerous times as well already.

Hence in short:

• There is no legal basis for prematurely terminating the mobile contract.
  • To terminate your cable connection, you need to inform Vodafone in written of your leaving the country.  If available, then attach a copy of your deregistration as well.  Please bear in mind that you will be charged the monthly fee for another three months after the date of premature termination (as per German telecommunications laws and regulations).
  • The cable hardware needs to be returned to Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH, c/o DHL Parcel, Am Tower 222, 90475 Nürnberg.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser
And be advised that the mobile contract cannot be cancelled prematurely as you may use it in your country as contractually agreed (with roaming fees).
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi shishov,

welcome to our Community.

Did you get the answers you need? Or do you have any other questions?

Regards

Stephan

Hi,

before I left I've sent a letter to the Vodafone office and the package with router to another office. In the letter, I've described my situation and contract details and also provided a document called abmeldebestätigung.

Since I'm not in Germany anymore how do I make sure that the contract is terminated (or at least the procedure started)? As far as I understand, normally they will reply to the address in Germany that is mentioned in the contract. But I will not be able to receive anything. (I've also mentioned this in the letter)

Stephan

Hi shishov,

please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message and I will have a look.

Regards

Stephan

Hi shishov,

thanks for the pm.

Your contract is already cancelled. Based on the cancellation at the end of August and your move date, your contract expires on 29.11.2018.

Regards

Stephan

Thank you!

Stephan

Hi shishov,

you're welcome. Smiley (fröhlich) Do you have any other questions?

Regards

Stephan

No, thanks.

I've marked the thread as solved.