abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract termination due to permanently leaving Germany
varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

My wife and I have two years of internet cable contract with Vodafone. Unfortunately,  we will need to permanently move out of Germany to Thailand due to family reasons. Based on our research, we need to notice you three months before moving out. Therefore,  we would like to officially inform you that I have resigned from my job, and we are obliged to terminate the contract. The moving out date is December 31, 2019.

It'd be great if you could suggest us on the next process of terminating the contract due to permanently leaving Germany.

Thanks in advance.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi varayut,

We already have your data there, so I could check it out right away. You also reported the move via the customer portal. The order was also received. Please note, the period of 3 months is valid from the date of the move, not from the date of registration. Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Lars

Hi varayut,

We already have your data there, so I could check it out right away. You also reported the move via the customer portal. The order was also received. Please note, the period of 3 months is valid from the date of the move, not from the date of registration. Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Lars

varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Lars,

Thanks for your reply. Has the termination process been completed? Do we need to send you any further documents?

Regards,

Varayut

Grit

Hello varayut,

we do not need any further documents. Everything has already been processed and the cancellation confirmation is on its way to you.

Regards

Grit