abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Contract revocation
olgfok
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi!

I have the following problem. On the December, 11th I applied online for the Vodafone Cable Internet. Immediately after an e-mail came with a title "Ihre Bestellung bei Vodafone Kabel Deutschland". Later I have been awaiting confirmation from Vodafone and a welcome letter with terms and conditions, but nothing arrived. So I decided to make a contract with another Internet provider.

On the January, 4th I received a notification from Vodafone that a parcel for me is on the way. The parcel arrived on the January, 7th and on the January, 8th I sent it back as I already had a contract with another provider. Also I wrote to kabel-widerruf@vodafone.com to cancel the contract but received in response:

"Ihr Widerruf ist leider nicht wirksam. Die vorgesehene Frist von 14 Tagen ist schon abgelaufen."

14 days from which starting point? I received no confirmation and no contract (neither by e-mail, nor by post). When I explained my situtation, I was advised to ask help here.

Please help me to cancel the contract. Unfortunately I don't know my customer's number and contract's number.

Best regards, Olga

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Olga,

we've revoked the contract. You will get a confirmation.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Thomas

Hi olgfok,

we'll take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then please reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas!

I sent you my details in the private message.

Best regards,

Olga

Thomas

Hi Olga,

we've revoked the contract. You will get a confirmation.

Regards

Thomas