abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract extended for 1 more year despite receiving a cancellation confirmation
Sundeep
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I am an "UNFORTUNATE" Vodafone customer for the last 5 years. I am making an attempt to cancel my contract since the last 3 years and get a suitable contract to match my current requirements but in vain, not going to the details here. 

Finally in the 3rd year of my attempt , On 13.10.2018 i received a  cancellation confirmation that my contract will be cancelled in March 2019. I went to a Vodafone counter, in Saturn - Berlin in Alexnder platz to get a new Vodafone contract that suits my needs as my contract will end in March 2019 as per the termination confirmation.  To my surpise i learned the following:

1) My contract has been extented to March 2020

2) I have 2 contracts on my name since March 2018. How did i end up having two contracts? Here are the contract numbers: *** and ***

Everytime i call Vodafone i unfortunately end-up with a customer service rep who does not speak English. PLEASE HELP with my following requests:

1) Cancel my "EXPENSIVE" vodafone contract which i have since 2014 and offer me a better one that suits my need

2) Cancel my second mysterious Vodafone connection and stop charging me for that

My customer ID: ***

Edit: @Sundeep  personal Data removed

12 Antworten 12

Yes, i still have a clarification to make. Is my contract with ID (ID in your private message) terminated on March 25, 2019? Can you confirm please.

I want to know the termination date of the contract which i just sent you i private message. Could you kinldy confirm.

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Sundeep,

you haven't sent me the customer number for the Internet & Phone contract from your last private message yet. This contract will not be cancelled. Did you send a cancellation, if so, when?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!