abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract ends terminate
Divya
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, I have a cable contract and it is about to end. I want to terminate the contract now. Please let me know how to proceed. Kundennummer: XXX. 

Regards,

Divya Agrawal

Edit: Please do not distribute personal data on the Internet 😉

13 Antworten 13
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Send your cancellation letter (in German language!) to the address that is mentioned in your invoices -OR- use the contact form while being logged in and send your cancellation request (also in German language) there.

Please note: If your contract has a minimum term, your cancellation request has to be received by Vodafone at least 3 months before the contract term ends - otherwise the contract will automatically extend for another year.

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Divya,

I'll take care of it. Send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

Please reply here when you have sent the private.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Divya
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Have sent a private message. 

thanks and regards, 

Divya

Tina

Hello Divja,

thanks. I need your full address.

Best regards

Tina

Tina

Hello Divja,

your contract is already cancelled at the end of the minimum contract term (21st of september 2021).

Best regards
Tina

Divya
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Tina, 

The contract was for 2 years so the end should be 2020. Also I am not in Germany since February (and stuck in Nepal because of Coronavirus). I am not sure when I will return back to Germany. Let me know if this can be terminated in 2020. It would be a great help. 

Regards,

DIvya

There is no automatic ending of contracts - they'll extend themselves if not one of the parties explicitly cancels them. And for a cancellation, the notice period (in case of a 2 years contract this would be 3 months) has to be taken into consideration.

Thus your cancellation request would've been needed to be received by Vodafone at least those 3 months before the end of the contract term. As we're now nearly a month over this period, I doubt there will be any chance to end the contract in 2020 on a regular basis since you've missed to send the cancellation request in time.

Only way would be if you would have permanently relocated to an address, where the contractual agreed services cannot be fullfilled - but even then, you would be needed to present proof of relocation -and- even after this relocation request has been filed, you'd be required to pay for (at least) another 3 months.

Plus you'd still be required to return all rental devices in time as you'd otherwise be charged for not returning them.

That is rather weird. And also I am in a weird situation with not being in Germany at the moment and hence all these issues are arrising and the delay in my notice. I can return the devices through someone but please understand my situation and let me know if something can be done in this case. As I don't know for how long I will have to stay in Nepal because of the Coranavirus crisis. 

Tina

Hello Divja,

for a timely cancellation in this year, your cancellation came too late. Your contract has a cancellation period of 3 months.

For an early cancellation because of your stay abroad, we need a certificate of deregistration from germany.

Best regards

Tina