abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract change
LukaJ
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I am seeking help to resolve the matter of being put on a contract that I did not agree to.
I called your customer service on the 25th of October to downgrade to 'Red Internet & Phone 32 Cable' for 29,99eur/month from my 'Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable' contract as was permitted by my original contract after one year of commitment. Upon calling, I was offered another contract for 50mbit/s speeds at 25eur/month for the duration of two years. I verbally agreed to those terms but to my disappointment, I received a different contract in the mail to which I did not agree to. The new contract states that for an additional two years, I have to pay 29,99eur/month for 50mbit/s speeds with some additional 'Siecherheitspaket' for 3,99eur/month that I never agreed to or wanted. I called customer service, yet again on the 8th of November, to try and resolve the matter and revert back to the 'Red Internet & Phone 32 Cable' for the remaining one year but was told that they cannot help me and to make a formal complaint online.
I proceeded to make a formal complaint online using your online form system but was yet again redirected to the forum section of your website to try and get this resolved.

So here I am requesting that you cancel my current contract that I DID NOT agree to and immediately put me on the 'Red Internet & Phone 32 Cable' contract at the price of 29,99/month ending in November of next year. I also request that you refund me the 32,25eur that you debited from my account on the 8th of November. I urge you to quickly deal with this matter as it has been a big inconvenience for me. 

My customer number is ***

Edit: @LukaJ customer number deleted

1 Antwort 1
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi LukaJ,

here you are right and we are sure to find a solution. Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Afterwards you reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!