abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Contract cancelled on August but paying September
XsistemZ
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

KD - xxxxxx

At the end of August I cancelled my contract with Vodafone, I sent the Router and received the 16.09 the confirmation email that my contract was cancelled and if I wanted a new offer.

When I try to access to my customer account it actually says that the account is inactive, but what was my surprise that I have receive a new invoice for September, having to pay it (actually I already paid)

Could you please let me know what the problem was and why I have a new invoice having received a confirmation email of my cancellation?

Thank you very much

EDIT: Please don´t post any personal informations. Boris 

6 Antworten 6
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello XsistemZ,

i took a look at this:

You have cancelled the contract because you moved. You stated that a contract already exists at the new address. Thus the cancellation was stopped at the end of the contract period. There is no information about the provider of the new contract. A cable contract does not exist at the address, but it can be supplied. If the contract is with another provider, an early termination is not possible.

You refer to the Telecommunications Act in your cancellation. On the one hand, this is currently not possible because the address can be supplied. On the other hand, the contract would not be terminated even if the TKG were applied. Therefore, I am surprised that you assume that the contract would be immediately terminated by cancellation. Of course this is not the case and also not possible.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
XsistemZ
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Grit,

Thank you for your answer.

I am surprise that you are surprise...

I am sorry but I do not understand what do you meant. I sent the cancellation letter (two times), I provided my new address which has an internet contract already, I am no living in the old flat anymore, and I have to pay an internet connection, when I sent already the router and I also received an email confirmation of my cancellation contact? and what is more, a Call from your sales deppartment offering me a new contract" where I clearly said "I am moving to another apparment, I do not need internet here "

Could you please tell me WHAT do I have to do to receive my cancellation ? Do I really have to take legal actions and make it more difficult…

Thank you very much for your help.

" I provided my new address which has an internet contract already,"

"I am no living in the old flat anymore"

Did you use the move form ? 

Can the new adress supplied by VF? 

Which Provider ? - Another Provider, no cancellation.

"when I sent already the router and I also received an email confirmation of my cancellation contact?"

Which cancellation date is on it ? 

Anett

Hello XsistemZ,

roughly Grit had already explained everything correctly to you. If the new address is provided by us, your contract can only be cancelled at the end of the contract period, because there is no contract about us on this address. As I can see from your record, you have reported the move now, so that you can continue to use the contract at the new address. A technician is also assigned to provide you with a new device. The colleagues were so obliging and arranged a credit note for you.

Regards

Anett

XsistemZ
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Anett,

Thank you for the information and the clear explanation.

Yesterday I spoke with my landlord, I told him that I will have to have a new Vodafone Kabel at his house. He refused to have any relation with Vodafone Kabel nor Phone in his house. He will write a confirmation letter with his wishes.

Could you please let me know where should I send this refusing letter from the owner of the house?

Thank you very much for all your help.

Tina

Hello XsistemZ,

you can send us the letter of your landlord via contact form.

Best regards

Tina