abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract cancellation.
ibrahim123
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

So I am moving out of Nuremberg and would like to cancel contract anytime from now to the end of August 2019 (just 13 days left). I went to the vodafone office about 3 weeks ago and they said it will be done. I was on vacation for the past week and when i came i got a letter saying that the contract will end on 5 october 2020. But i want to terminate the contract now. Why is it so difficult? Should i just sent back the device and then that means it is terminated? I have attached the letter as well. HOping for someone to help, moving to another city is enough of a stress already. 

GERMAN: (ignore some mistakes it is a google translated version)

Ich ziehe also aus Nürnberg aus und möchte jederzeit bis Ende August 2019 kündigen (nur noch 13 Tage). Ich war vor ungefähr drei Wochen im Vodafone-Büro und sie sagten, dass es erledigt sein wird. Ich war in der vergangenen Woche im Urlaub und als ich einen Brief erhielt, dass der Vertrag am 5. Oktober 2020 enden wird, möchte ich den Vertrag jetzt kündigen. Warum ist es so schwierig? Sollte ich gerade das Gerät zurückschicken und dann, dass es terminiert ist? Ich habe den Brief auch angehängt. Es ist schon stressig genug, jemanden zu helfen und in eine andere Stadt zu ziehen.

3 Antworten 3
Jojo111
SuperUser
SuperUser
Where do you move to?

I move to Cologne. But i can not take the internet with me. 

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi ibrahim123,

there is no immediate cancellation in the case of a move. The contract can be terminated with a period of 3 months starting from the day of the move. If you wish, we can arrange this for you. Please send me your new address in a private message.

Regards

Thomas  

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!