abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract cancellation
AnjanKumar2604
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dear Vodafone team, 

I have Vodafone Kabel Deutschland's contract starting Jan 2019 and is due to end by Jan 2021. 

The contract address was of Rostock, Germany 18055. (customer number xxxxxxxx), name: Anjan xx

Current status: I moved out of Rostock from 01.06.2020 and I am currently registered in Leipzig and moving out of Germany from 01.08.2020. (Reason for the move- New work starting in Denmark)

I am trying to cancel my contract since 24.05.2020 but so far I have not received any confirmation and the money is being debited as of the month of June, July 2020 as well. 

below is the timeline of the event: 

-24.05.2020: Request to cancel the contract online as I would be moving abroad 

-25.05.2020- Email feedback to update temporary address (to Leipzig) and permanent address and explaining the situation that I will move out of Germany (Either to India or to Denmark)

06.07.2020- Received a letter from Vodafone to call the Vodafone team regarding Kündigng of my Vodafone contract. (with a different customer number: xxxxxxx) - Letter attached

07.07.2020- Called the Vodafone customer care number to understand the situation and it seemed that there is a lot of mix-ups. I have 2 contracts with 2 different expiry dates and so on. which I did not fully understand why and how that can happen?, How I have gotten two contracts and who requested for it- Although customer care told me that he will initiate kündigung for both contracts and I will receive an email for the same. Till today I have not received any emails. 

08.07.2020- I again requested to close my contracts as I am moving to Denmark via My Vodafone online portal. 

Please help me out to understand what is the actual status of my Vodafone Kabel Deutschland contract and til when I will have to pay. If I need to submit any documents to show that I have to move to Denmark from August 2020, please let me know. 

Best regards, 

Anjan

Edit: Customer number removed

1 Antwort 1
Anett
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello AnjanKumar2604,

we would be pleased to look into your request. Please send me a PN with your data (name, customer number, address and date of birth).

Please report again here in the article as soon as the PN is out.

Regards

Anett 

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!