abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Contract cancellation
Kowshic
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Good day.

First of all, I would like apologize because I do not know German language yet, I am learning and I hope you would understand me. I got a vodafone internet connection in last October. When I got the connection I was told that I can cancel the contract any time, because I knew that I am going to change my house very soon. So when I changed the house I could not find any option to cancel my contract and I found that my contract can be cancelled only on October, 2020. It was really frustrating for me. Having no other option, I ordered a 'move' which cost me additional 39 euros. Now after coming to my new house, I could not connect my router because there is no multimedia dosenaufsatz port in my house. I contacted my house owner about the issue, he confirmed that there is no port and told me not to try/touch anything because there is already a good internet connection in the house. Now my router is only sitting there idle and I am paying without using any internet. Under the circumstances I am requesting you to please let me cancel my contract. I agree that this is my mistake and I apologize for that. However, being a student it would be very hard for me to keep paying the bills for the next two years. I hope that you understand my problem and will oblige me with a fair decision. If necessary, I am willing to pay the penalty fee which I found to be three months' bill.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Kowshic,

we have credited the lump sum for the move. The cable router has to be sent back. You will find the information on the confirmation.  

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

18 Antworten 18
Thomas

Hi Kowshic,

we'll take a look first. Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then please reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Kowshic
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

I have sent a private message

Thomas

Hi Kowshic,

you need a technician to install the connection. There is already an appointment for the 23.01.2019.  

Regards

Thomas

Kowshic
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, thanks for the reply. I do not have any permission to do anything about the existing internet connection from my landlord and he currently is out of germany. So I do not think that it will be good for me to let the technician touch anything in my house. I want to wait until my landlord comes. Also, I really do not want to use the connection anymore. So if there is any way to cancel the contract please help me. Otherwise, I have no option other than paying for the next two years without using it.

Thomas

Hi Kowshic,

the use at your address is possible. The contract therefore moves and must be installed accordingly. The technician only has to go to the house system to activate the line for you. You are not the only one in the house with a connection. If the landlord does not want this, we need it in writing from him.

Regards

Thomas

Kowshic
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Thanks for your help. So is it possible to wait until the landlord comes back and gives his decision? I do not want to do anything without his consent otherwise I will be in trouble. If possible please postpond the technician visit, I think my landlord comes back within first week of February. After then, we can install the router with his permission.

Thomas

Hallo Kowshic,

i don't quite understand the problem. The address is supplied and there are also other users with telephone and Internet from us. So the technology is there and only the line has to be activated. Why should the landlord not want that?

Regards

Thomas

Kowshic
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I am saying this because I have already texted my landlord about the issue. He told me that the vodafone input point is in the basement and it is currenly locked. He also said that additional wiring may be required to my room which is in the 2nd floor. So he told me wait until he comes. Also, I don't think that he will allow additional wiring in the house.

Thomas

Hi Kowshic,

if he actually does not allow this, we need it in writing or the technician must note it in the order. Only then can we terminate the contract.

Regards

Thomas