abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract cancellation problems
DrOroz
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Sir or Madam, 

I have tried to cancelled the contracct with your company since August 2018 (Kundennummer: ***). I sent a cancellation letter in August 2018 to cancel the contract at the end of October 2018. It was not cancelled, thus when I realized it I contacted you customer service number and one employe told me that what I needed to do is to send by post mail the certificate that I was no longer living in Germany. I did so and nothing happenned. In the mean while I was still being charged for the services until my German bank account was finally closed (December 2018). At that moment vodafone started contacting me claiming me the money of the service, although I was certainly not receiving any! Moreover, o they are saying that I must pay or I would be fined!!

This is very frustrating since it is nearly imposssible to contact your customer services. When I tried by phone, as I do not speak German, most of the times I did not get past the automatic answering machine, and when I could contact a person they directly hanged the phone when I requested to talk with someone that could speak English.

Concerning the email and whatsapp services, in both cases the referred to this website, which has not an English version and terefore is quite difficult for a non German speaker.

In summary, I would like to know how this situation can be solved. Because I am not willing to pay for a service that I cancelled on time.

Best regards,

Dr. Oroz-Guinea

*** Edit mav1976: deleting private data ***

20 Antworten 20
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello DrOroz,

no invoice has been issued yet.

The creation of the invoice depends on when the return deadline of the devices has expired and on the other hand the invoice run must have been reached.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!