abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract cancellation of the previous internet provider
Ricardo26
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I have made an Internet cable contract with Vodafone and I was told while doing the contract that Vodafone would take care of canceling my existing contract with 1&1 and that I would not need to pay my remaining time with 1&1 but so far nothing happened.

After contacting the customer service yesterday about the situation, I was told that I would receive a form via e-mail that I would need to fill in order to cancel the 1&1 contract but I haven't received anything until now.

Any help would be appreciated. 

16 Antworten 16

@Stephan I have done what you asked let me know if you need anything else.

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Ricardo26,

sorry for the late response. I sent the form yesterday via e-mail.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi  @Stephan ,

I was billed 19.49 € by Vodafone this month and also billed by 1 & 1. I was told that Vodafone would        not charge me any fees until the contract with 1 & 1 was finished.

Can you explain me why that is happening?

Best regards,

Ricardo Silva 

@Ricardo26 

Have you already replied with the form for taking your phone number ("Portierungsformular")? In case you did this in the last few days, it might be that it was not processed yet at the time when the invoice was created.

As far as I know, this has to be done by regular mail as Vodafone needs your written signature underneath that form in order to request both the transfer of the old phone number as well as the cancellation of the 1&1 contract.

And the question is also how long your 1&1 contract is still running - I know that there is a limit to the time that no deductions will happen. But this only applies if the old contract will be running for more than 12 (or 6) months from now on...

I sent the form back to Vodafone and they seem to have called the 1&1 contract, the termination date is set to September 26, 2021.

Depending on the time when the letter was received, it may have been that the invoice was created before. Usually you'll then get a credit note on the next invoice.

Thomas

Hi Ricardo26,

as already explained, the change of provider was not yet complete for invoicing. Now, however, all of them have been completed and the connection will not be charged for the time being.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!